This can be caused by multiple issues:
- You don't see your provider in the list of bills on the website -> Try searching by biller name if you don't see your provider in the main listing. If the provider doesn't come up during the search we might not support your provider at this time.
- Can not logging into your bill account -> Be sure you are using the correct credentials to connect to your billing account. They must be the same as the credentials you use to login to your bill account via your provider's website. Test credentials on your provider website to confirm they are valid.
- Name on the bill account doesn't match your name on your Crent account -> Names must match. You will need to either correct your name on bill account or Crent account. If the bill account is in someone else's name, you won't be able to link it to your Crent account.
- You received error after trying to link the bill -> follow instructions from error message.
- Some errors are fixed automatically later on, you just need to wait 24 - 48 hrs. You will be notified after the error is fixed and your bill is fully connected.
- Some errors need your action -> either correct your credentials or complete 2 factor authentication or follow up with your provider to fix the issues on provider's end.
- Your provider doesn't supply us with needed payment information -> In this case we are not able to track any bill payments for this provider. You can keep this bill line open at Crent but we won't be able to furnish data for this line until the payment information become available.